GUYS: Would it be a problem if your girlfriend were taller than you when wearing heels?

So, I'm a 5'7" tall girl who likes wearing heels. They make me feel feminine and fun.

My boyfriend is 5'10", so when I wear them, I'm sometimes his height but usually a bit taller.

I was out recently and his friend came to talk to us (who's probably about 6') and said, "geez how tall ARE you?" When I told him he just shook his head and my boyfriend laughed and said, "I know man how do you think I feel? I'm only 5'10""

It made me feel awkward and like I shouldn't have been wearing them. I know my boyfriend likes the way I look in them and never says that I should wear them, but I felt like I was making them insecure.

So what do you guys think? Girls: ever been in this situation?
  • Yes, I'd rather her not wear heels.
  • No, I don't care if she's taller than me.
  • See results.
    Vote C

419

Most Helpful Guy

• He is still taller than you when your in regular shoes and your only probably a inch taller in heels so he shouldn't be insecure, also I think it was just a light hearted joke so I wouldn't worry too much.