The EYES or the SMILE; Whats your pick?

What do you notice/like more? Amazing eyes or a great smile?
  • Amazing Eyes
    Vote A
  • Great Smile
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes. Always the eyes. They're the window into the soul, and the surest way to read somebody.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I'd pick amazing eyes over a great smile any day.

When you see a pair of eyes that literally make you lose your motor skills and cause you to forget what's around you, that's when you know you're looking at some amazing eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Holy crap, tough question... when I stop and think about what I notice first of the two it has to be the smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tricky one! I choose smile cause a real one will make their eyes look happy and pretty anyways!

2|0
    0|0
  • I tend to focus on the eyes first. You women have the most beautiful eyes! Then I notice the smile!

1|0
    0|0
  • Most dudes go for big boobs or a nice butt, but I'm extremely attracted to eyes you can get lost in. Green or Blue especially...

1|0
    0|0
  • EEEEYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS... They're like an endless universe worth exploring and getting lost in!

2|0
    0|0
  • I love eyes! There's so much character and expression in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gotta be the great smile..
    and why are you holding yours back? lol
    maybe to show off your beautiful eyes? hmm..

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really kind of a tight race. I'd say the smile.

1|1
    0|0
  • it has to be the eyes when she has those just right eyes and just starts batting those eyelash I just melt like butter

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this gets a bit stupid because almost all girls have good looking eyes, but the smile isn't always that good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose eyes, but if it's the smile of someone you truly care about, then I dunnah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those eyes, mexican chicks and blasians got it. U could get hypnotized if they looking right.

1|0
    1|0
  • I would have said the eyes a few years ago, but have to go with the smile now. It's really close, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes, as your smile is hidden.Then you cleavage haha

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes of lover and smile from a stranger

2|1
    0|0
  • Both are important, but I have to go with eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • A CUTE SMILE ALWAYS MAKES ME MELT!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyessss :)

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• I'd always choose smile. Eyes can be haunting and beautiful, but they can never light up a room like an amazing smile can. ^-^

You can tell a person's personality by their smile, while eyes can be extremely deceiving.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a total smile person. This sounds kinda mean but my bf and I have been together like 4 years. He has pretty bad teeth, his parents really should have gotten him braces as a kid. He told me recently he is getting invisalign soon and I'm kinda excited in a shallow way, but would never tell him that lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • A great smile will make me melt faster than the most beautiful eyes. Especially dimpled smiles. I seeeriously have a dimple fetish.

2|0
    0|0
  • wooowww thats so difficult to decide I'm leaving lol:P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I notice the eyes first especially if they're unordinary looking but a white even smile is always a plus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even though the eyes are the emphasis, the smile is infectious no matter how someone looks.

3|0
    0|0
  • Great smile; good teeth are a massive turn on for me, and bad teeth a turn off, so yeah, a great smile is a winner for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both! D;
    But I'll go for smile. When a guy smirks is ah... <3

2|0
    0|0
  • Something about eyes. The colour, any colour, can really mesmerise me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes for sure that's where connections are made! O_O :O :D ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes =) I also really love an amazing smile though :)

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes are the window to the soul
    smile because it lightens up a person's expression

0|0
    0|0
  • I could could go either way, but I will say someone's smile... And how often I see it. :]

1|0
    0|0
  • A great smile!!! BUT a great smile normally incorporates the eyes...so I'm not sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely smile :)
    Pls answer my question?

1|0
    0|0
    • it doesn't show any questions. maybe make sure they aren't anonymous?

• nice smiles make my heart melt

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Its eyes for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I notice a smile first.

1|0
    0|0