Do I look better as a blonde or brunette *(Pics)*?

I've always preferred myself to be a blonde but my bf has seen pictures of me as a brunette and is convinced I need to go brunette again.

What do you guys think? Do I look better blonde or brunette?

Brunette:
tinypic.com/usermedia.php

tinypic.com/usermedia.php

Blonde:
tinypic.com/usermedia.php

tinypic.com/usermedia.php
  • Brunette
  • Blonde

1142

Most Helpful Girl

• You look absolutely gorgeous with both Blonde and Brown hair. See me, personally I think you should stick with the Blonde, but then again I am blondelover lol! I could never pull off a full head of blonde hair, just highlights, but I look terrible with all over blonde, so I live vicariously through girls that can pull off blonde hair lol. Either way though you are gorgeous! But I think you should go with blonde it brings out your eye color! :)