Do I look better as a blonde or brunette *(Pics)*?

I've always preferred myself to be a blonde but my bf has seen pictures of me as a brunette and is convinced I need to go brunette again.

What do you guys think? Do I look better blonde or brunette?

Brunette:
tinypic.com/usermedia.php

tinypic.com/usermedia.php

Blonde:
tinypic.com/usermedia.php

tinypic.com/usermedia.php

• Brunette
  • Blonde
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1142

Most Helpful Girl

• You look absolutely gorgeous with both Blonde and Brown hair. See me, personally I think you should stick with the Blonde, but then again I am blondelover lol! I could never pull off a full head of blonde hair, just highlights, but I look terrible with all over blonde, so I live vicariously through girls that can pull off blonde hair lol. Either way though you are gorgeous! But I think you should go with blonde it brings out your eye color! :)

What Guys Said 42

• You look beautiful either way. I recommend using whatever color YOU like. If you feel better about how you look when you're a blonde then that's who you should be. It is nice to change things up every once in a while though.

• I LOVE brunettes, like they are my absolutel favorite. With you though, you look best as a blonde, it really makes your eyes pop in a great way, and brightens up your pretty face! You look great either way though :)

• Both look good...as far as which is better, that's totally subjective. So my advice would be to switch things up and have fun with both. Rock blonde during the summer and brunette the rest of the year...that type of thing. If you're dating then I think switching things up like that is fun/interesting for a guy...as guys we tend to get bored easily whether we realize it or say anything or not.

• I can't fucking decide! O_O

• I prefer the blonde hair, but you still look stunning with brunette hair, too

• You should try your hand at being a model girl. You're quite photogenic.

• I picked blonde because it accentuates your eyes. Brunette is also alright, as it gives you more of a mysterious look, but the blonde combination is far more memorable.

• I think you look great both ways but it's hard to tell because the blonde pics are better lit. The brunette pics are darker and less quality at least on my phone lol

• no they are worse quality. the brunette ones i think were webcam and the blonde ones were taken with a dslr camera :P

• thank you

• you're welcome.

• Option C. I'm gay so I vote neither

haha jk, but really you look better blonde and I don't even like blondes that much.

• I'd say go blue your hair and eyes will match what else you need from life lol your life is complete :p

• I'll take them all! How much for everything?

• Brunette all the way.

• You're incredibly attractive either way! I'd say blonde, no brown! No, blonde! Ah I can't decide! It's your choice but know you look amazing regardless of your hair colour. :)

• I say blonde.

• Brunette all the way for me.

Your eyes are amazing and you have great hair so either way you are going to be very pretty - but I like the brunette look better for me. It looks more natural and I find it intoxicatingly seductive.

• I prefer blonde but brunette is ok.

• I say blonde. I don't know if it's because your eyes look amazing with blonde hair or because the pictures are more HD lol

• true enough. the ones where im blonde were shot on a dslr so its much higher quality lol

• A difficult one because on the whole I prefer brunettes, but you made a blonde lover out of me girl. Sexy!

• those big blue eyes go good with that blonde hair , blonde also looks more youthful and playfully on you where the bruentte seems older more serious

• I's brunette for me. But then again I've always been biased towards that hair color.

• If the pictures are really you.You look gorgeous with Blond hair you adorable

• Bloooonnddeeee

• Personally, I like the 3rd picture.. Dirty blonde mix looks good.

• Definitely blonde.

• what does your bf like?

• oh, sorry i didn't see that. um, well, screw what he likes, go with what you like, its your hair, not his

• i was on this site when there were reality checks. I'm not asking this question because i need people to tell me i look good one way or another. I just like to know peoples opinions on things, whether or not im likely to listen to it. Im not asking "am i pretty?" or "rate me from 1-10" im asking what people honestly think looks better on me. I dont know why people get so offended by someone wanting to know others opinions on something just because its something physical.

• why do you think?

• You are very beautiful, but in my opinion you are more so when you are a brunette :)

• brunette but it just depends on the person. one guy will prefer brunette and another will prefer blonde. it just depends on the person but i prefer you brunette

• Blonde mod def.

Goes better with the blue eyes.

• Blonde no question!

• Blonde with a nice hint of pink...Trust me if you do that you would be thanking me everyday

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 10

• You look great either way. But I think blonde looks a slightly bit better on you! You're very pretty btw.

• I'd say brunette, but you look amazing either way

• I think you look very pretty with both hair colors but you look slightly better as a blonde:)

• Blonde. It seems more natural to me.

• Blonde looks so much better

• Cute as a blonde, very sexy and attractive as a brunette

• hard to say really! you're so beautiful as a brunette and a blonde

• Blonde is much better :)

• Dirtt Blonde

• Be whatever you want to be. You don't need to ask your boyfriend or us what looks better or what you should do with your own hair.

• I will continue to do what I want with my hair, i just wanted to know what others thought