Do I look better as a blonde or brunette *(Pics)*?

I've always preferred myself to be a blonde but my bf has seen pictures of me as a brunette and is convinced I need to go brunette again.

What do you guys think? Do I look better blonde or brunette?

Brunette:
tinypic.com/usermedia.php

Blonde:

• Brunette
    Vote A
  • Blonde
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look absolutely gorgeous with both Blonde and Brown hair. See me, personally I think you should stick with the Blonde, but then again I am blondelover lol! I could never pull off a full head of blonde hair, just highlights, but I look terrible with all over blonde, so I live vicariously through girls that can pull off blonde hair lol. Either way though you are gorgeous! But I think you should go with blonde it brings out your eye color! :)

1|0
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• Brunette all the way for me.

Your eyes are amazing and you have great hair so either way you are going to be very pretty - but I like the brunette look better for me. It looks more natural and I find it intoxicatingly seductive.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think you look great both ways but it's hard to tell because the blonde pics are better lit. The brunette pics are darker and less quality at least on my phone lol

0|1
    0|0
    • no they are worse quality. the brunette ones i think were webcam and the blonde ones were taken with a dslr camera :P

• Show All
    • thank you

• you're welcome.

• You look beautiful either way. I recommend using whatever color YOU like. If you feel better about how you look when you're a blonde then that's who you should be. It is nice to change things up every once in a while though.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should try your hand at being a model girl. You're quite photogenic.

1|1
    1|0
  • Both look good...as far as which is better, that's totally subjective. So my advice would be to switch things up and have fun with both. Rock blonde during the summer and brunette the rest of the year...that type of thing. If you're dating then I think switching things up like that is fun/interesting for a guy...as guys we tend to get bored easily whether we realize it or say anything or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE brunettes, like they are my absolutel favorite. With you though, you look best as a blonde, it really makes your eyes pop in a great way, and brightens up your pretty face! You look great either way though :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You are very beautiful, but in my opinion you are more so when you are a brunette :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I picked blonde because it accentuates your eyes. Brunette is also alright, as it gives you more of a mysterious look, but the blonde combination is far more memorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunette but it just depends on the person. one guy will prefer brunette and another will prefer blonde. it just depends on the person but i prefer you brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • You're incredibly attractive either way! I'd say blonde, no brown! No, blonde! Ah I can't decide! It's your choice but know you look amazing regardless of your hair colour. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

Recommended myTakes