What's with all the girls and eyelashes?

girls drawing to make them seem longer.. not sure what they call it I really never noticed until watching a show and I see most younger girls do the same.
Updates:
You can see most of them on this page

rebloggy.com/.../57511530602

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• thick eyelashes make eyes really pop

0|0
    0|0
  • They're called winged/cat eyes. Girls sometimes draw exaggerated cat-eyes to make their eyes look bigger and define their eyes more. I notice a lot of punk/hipster girls go for the "exaggerated" look. I tend to like the pin-up look when the eyeliner is smaller and closer to the outer ends of the eye, like this:
    www.google.ca/search

But the way I normally wear my eyeliner, is very thinly applied to the upper lash line and a very small flick at the outer ends. I like the natural look, so I only wear the eyeliner once in while and I keep in simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I have like naturally huge ass eyelashes , people think they're fake all the time. and I feel lucky because I see girls getting fake ones all the time and what not , it makes your eyes pop if theyre small or not as defined as you'd like them.
    Honestly I don't see the point , it's hair on your eyelid like really?
    Lol well that's all I got

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyelashes? I think you mean Eyeliner. I know what you mean some girls look good though and some just don't. I don't like to put a lot on my eyelids, I think it's too much. I just don't like putting a ton of make up on in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara? I honestly feel naked without it. I naturally have blonde eyelashes and they are very long but I have to put mascara on for you to even see them really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls will do false eyelashes or eyelash extensions because they feel that when they have them on it makes them look less washed out and it brings out their eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's no secret.
    A lot of women would kill for lashes.
    Some spend anywhere from 5 dollars to hundreds of dollars just to get eyelash extensions to have them appear longer.
    They are a very feminine trait and make your eyes pop out even more.
    Eye shadows, and eye liners also help in achieving that.

I have naturally huge eyes so I never really out anything on them.
    My eye lashes are medium and very curly.
    However, my son has eye lashes that are huge.
    I never really noticed that feature until women comment on his lashes all of the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I got long eye lashes and it sucks the worst part is when it lands in your eyes and trying to fish it out.

• Lol, yes annoying!

Your lashes must look amazing.

• lol to be honest I really take no thought into my lashes at one point I thought about trimming them.

• what? I have never done this so I don't know what you're talking about, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make our eyes stand out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes their eyes really stand out and pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it unattractive and i would never do if, but some girls just think they look hot. Some might just do it to make them feel better about themselves too, I don't know

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes