Honest opinion: am I too fat for these tights?

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10rvf3n&s=8#.U6NZNyhXvVs Although they make my legs look bigger than they really are I bought these tights because I liked the pattern. But when I wore them in public when I went for a run, a lot of people stared at me and it made me feel really uncomfortable... Is it because I'm too fat to pull off these tights?
Wow, I didn't expect these answers. Sorry if it came off as 'compliment fishing'... I genuinely thought I was too big for them because when you look at the model http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ebfsrp&s=8 , she looks good in it but her legs look a tought I must look really big in them

1613

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you look like someone stuffed two pigs in spandex and you're calling them legs. How is it the women who have the least to be self-conscious about go on moaning all the time and then you have revolting monstrosities lumbering about with all six of their bellies dangling out the bottom of their shirt without a care? Unbelievable.