How would you describe your body? Your style? And what are you wearing right now (even underneath it all)?

what do you look like? What do you wear? Details count... =)
Updates:
6 feet 200lbs brown/black hair with some gray poking through... On an average day two piece suit... Gray black charcole ect... White shirt (usually pin stripes)... Super comfy shoes (typically Bostonians)... Jeans and a tee today... Silk boxers =)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Body= 5'7.5, 155lbs, DDs, average butt, somewhat curvy, light skinned/butterscotch, long (real) hair, big dark brown eyes, long eye lashes.

Style= It varies I really like fashion abd can pull ofd just about any look so I can go from girly to fashionista to kinda goth to ton boy etc.

Outfit= White long flowy shirt with no sleeves and cut up strings lying horizontally, black beggings, white and silver sandles, silver hoops, and white and silver pearl bracelets.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• i'm 53kg , i'm 160cm and i have an hourglass shape... i have a casual dressing style.. and i'm actually shorts, a long sleeved top and flip flop

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm 4'8" I weigh 153.482lbs. I have short brown Dora the explorer type bowl cut hair. I'm a 34D but my other boob is 34C so I get custom made bras from victorias secret. I'm wearing no panties because I enjoy airing out my vagina. Im fun size and I work out on my tight ass and luscious legs, I have a bit cellulite but that's okay most men like it. I have the best ass in the southern hemisphere. Do I sound sexy or what

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6" and about 125-130lbs, and I've been muscular pretty much my whole life from sports (I have a dancer's body from dancing for 14 years). I have small boobs, long legs and an ass that won't quit.

I wouldn't really say that I have a set style since summer came around and I started wearing skirts and dresses, which is something I usually never do. My favorite thing to wear for comfort is yoga pants, sneakers, and a t-shirt. I feel my best when I'm wearing body-con skirts and a crop top because it shows off the better assets of my body (legs, butt, and stomach). I very rarely wear shirts that show off my boobs... because I don't have much to show off lol.

My favorite shirts to wear are graphic tee's that say stuff on them/have a design. My favorite shirt that I own is white and says "Stay Weird" in upside-down letters. Another favorite is a crop top that has a picture of pizza on it. I love funny shirts lol.

Right now, I'm in bed so I'm wearing purple boy shorts and a tee-shirt that says "Party all day, Snack all night"

0|1
    1|0
    • Psst - You need to follow me so I can message you back. You turned your profile to private...

• I'm 5"10" lean and curvy. Thick dark hair to my lower back, and my face is per profile pic.

My style varies. Usually edgy/grungy but if I'm going out at night it will be more sexy and feminine, and I have random days where I wear very girly clothing.

Right now I'm wearing a onesie I got in Canada that says "Wanna moose around?" on the butt.

1|2
    1|0
  • I guess I'd describe my body shape to be hourglass, I don't measure hip to waist and bust ratios or anything but the only stats I do have lol are my bust is 30 C, I'm 5'1 and weigh 98 lbs. My style is kind of cute/casual and sometimes sporty.

Right now I'm a string vest top with knickers (panties), I've just got back from skating and I'm bloody hot. I'll put something else on soon :)

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm 5'9", 129 lbs very trim athletic build (dancer's bod, plus I work out daily), 36C or D (depending on the bra 9if I'm wearing one, lol), 24/34, long legs and tight butt. I like wearing short skirts and high heels to show off my legs, short shorts work well too, and something also to show off my nice boobs. Right now I'm wearing a short pair of blue cut-offs and a short sleeve white T-shirt, flip-flops and a pair of white VS bikini panties underneath, no bra.

1|1
    2|0
  • 6'2
    Skinny
    Caramel complexion
    Pretty much black eyes
    32B
    Round ass but not huge

I wouldn't say I have a style, I just wear whatever the fuck I feel like wearing

I'm wearing shorts and a lifeguarding tshirt.. Because I just got back from work

0|2
    2|0
  • 5'4 and 106lbs
    Very petite and skinny.
    I've got natural blonde curly hair and blue eyes.

I'd say my style is a blend of streetwear, casual, and bohemian, and I wear lots of jeans and gold jewellery.

I'd also never EVER wear leggings in public, or hoodies.

Right now I'm wearing a grey Tshirt by Mouchette, G-star jeans, and Sam Edelman sandals with my black Michel Kors bag, diamond earrings, simple gold necklace, and Ray bans.

You said detail!

0|1
    1|0
  • slender/slim, i'm tall 5'8 1/2 and weigh 120 lbs. my style is grunge/cute/badass i just try to be as unique as i can.

i'm now wearing a bart simpson shirt, black skinnies, bra, panties and a denim jacket :)

0|0
    1|0
    • "grunge/cute/badass" is exactly what I would say if I had to describe my style when I was your age. :)

• 5"2, small frame, 106 pounds.
    32B bust, 24 inch waist, 35 inch hips.
    I'm currently wearing a big T-shirt from my dentist and some pajama shorts.
    Long Dark blonde/brown hair and blue eyes. My hair looks so bad right now lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• 6', in between slim and athletic. Most of the time I have a pic up. I usually wear t shirts and fitted jeans or slacks and running shoes. I guess I don't try to really impress and I find my clothes very comfortable and easy. At work I wear medical appropriate clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5"11"
    190ish lbs. in summer. 205ish lbs. in the winter, too much sweets and not enough being outside haha.
    Short, Brown hair with short goatee
    Blue eyes
    Medium complexion (for a white guy)
    I dress like a preppy usually
    Now, I am wearing boxers and a tshirt

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'11
    190 lbs
    Built

Currently rocking an under armor compression shirt, nike running shorts, and my asics.
    Just got back from the gym with my pretty little lady :)

2|1
    0|0
  • 6ft1
    190lbs
    Brown Hair
    Size 13 shoe <<whoa
    Snuggie
    I have a better ass than SaVeS

0|0
    0|0
  • You wanna know my body? How it looks? How it feels? Haha.

3|0
    0|1
  • In a word? Swole I'm quire ruggedly handsome (So i'm told) I like to dress simply and smartly

2|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes