Girls (and guys) which nail polish do you prefer? :)?

I don't usually paint my nails at all but I'm starting to realise the many delights of nail polish and I'm wondering if any ladies can advice me as to which style is better for just daily wear in summer.

The first is just a nude colour and the second is bold pink. These are the only two colours I have at the minute so they might not be to everyone's taste but which would you wear if you had to choose out of the two? :)

https://oi57.tinypic.com/sqsfsz.jpg

https://oi59.tinypic.com/2ch56cz.jpg

Thanks so much! :)
  • Natural/Nude
  • Bold/Pink
  • Neither
    Vote C

2915

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the two choices, I like the pink best. Very pretty and feminine. You have nice nails, by the way, and the pink flatters them. Over all, I like seeing a woman wearing red on her nails best.

• Thank you very much :) the pink definitely stands out more. I'd like to try red, not sure if I'd be able to pull it off though lol ;)

• Hoping you add some color when you feel like it. Even prettier with that feminine touch.

• I definitely will :) while summer is still about. Thanks so much for being so sweet :)