Girls how tall are you, and how comfortable are you with your height?

Just curious. List List your height down :0

And if you want you could also tell how you feel about it. Do you feel insecure or confident enough?

361

Most Helpful Girl

• 5ft nothing and I'm perfectly comfortable with it. I've spent my whole life being called "little one", "tiny" ,"shortie", etc., and having people assume I'm kind of small and fragile. I suppose I AM small lol, but definitely not fragile.
    Mostly- this doesn't bug me. My height is my height- can't do much about it. I don't even wear heels that often because I don't like them. When it comes to guys, I figure they'll either like me for my body type or they won't, nothing I can do about it.

Would I choose to be taller? It's really a tough question- I know how life as a short woman is (you spend a lot of time climbing lol), but I'm sure being taller has its challenges as well... I guess if given a choice, I'd stay my own height- better the devil you know.

• I have a stool in my house that is only used by me, so j can put the dishes away. Lol one gets good at climbing

• lol- my grandfather and father are always building me stools. I have one to put laundry on the line, one in the kitchen to reach the cupboards, one in the basement to reach the fuse box...

Most Helpful Guy