I know girls share many things in life from make up to clothes and shoes. But do you think it's normal to share your under garments with one another?

I asked a question about what would a girl do if she was to find out that her boyfriend/lover used to collect girls panties and hang them on his bedroom wall like trophies when he was younger. One girl replied that she would find it funny and that she would take them down and try them on for him and that brought me back to a time when one of my ex's used to steal my silk boxers and where them around the house like a pair of shorts. So I ask do you find it normal to share your under garments with other and I do to say sorry for rambling on and on

150

Most Helpful Girl

• Not something I normally do.. one time one of my roommates girlfriends was stealing my underwear. The strangest thing was she didn't ever wear underwear until she starting wearing mine...

• Thats funny but I think that's gross even when my ex used to steal my boxers I would just tell to keep them even though I knew she wearing her panties under neath them it still grossed me out

• Maybe she was attracted to you?

• Well I know my ex stole my boxers cause she liked the way the silk felt on her skin. So mayby she never wore any panties cause she could find the right material till she found you're