Do Women Appreciate Long Hair On Guys?

It seems that a majority of females available in my area are apathetic toward guys who possess long hair. Do women customarily abhor the thought of lengthy hair on men?

81

Most Helpful Girl

• We only like long hair on a guy if it looks good on him. For example Thor and Loki from the movies have long hair. They look good with long hair (it's not the only reason why they are loved) but you get the point.

If you have long hair ask close friends and family if it looks good on you. Or if you plan on growing your hair out get a wig or hair extensions. Something so you can judge for yourself if it looks good on you.

I wish you luck stranger.

Most Helpful Guy

• its a preference, if they're into it then they will totally dig it and appreciate the guy keeping up with the long hair care.