Ladies if a man had to go shopping in your body what would he experience?

What body type are you and what is your figure like? What would it be like to buy clothes for your body? What style would you be giving them? Would it be fun for them?
Okay so now I get it Three things I learned
1.) If it's cute it's not in your size
2.) People who make clothes don't care or don't understand a woman's body and the people who order never order enough
3.) If I ever shop in a woman's body there is a better than 50% chance I will leave wanting to cry... and... if I did find something awesome I would do a cartwheel! Now I just need a body to try it with! :p thank you all...

210

Most Helpful Girl

• He'd find out that buying a dress is a pain in the ass because the top part is always too big - yay small boobies. He'd also realize that I hate buying shoes and handbags. And that I stick to buying skirts, tops and skinny jeans. And that I never shop for more than 30 minutes. Fun? I don't know. Probably not.

• Not at all what I expected... I thought women would have it easier being thin...

• Nah. It isn't.