Most Helpful Guy
Your hair grows as a result of protein. So if you want it to continue growing, don't take cigarettes or coffee as it deprives your body of absorbing nutrients from your food, sleep consistently at the same time each day and exercise. At this point, you're going to have to wait it out.0
Most Helpful Girl
Your hair normally grows half an inch a month.
1. Eat healthy. Eat your carbs, proteins, fruits, vegetable and nuts.
2. Massage your scalp day and night for one minute to increase blood flow
3. Use natural oil such as Coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, canola oil and etc
4. Wash your hair once every 10 days
5. Braid your hair.
5. MOST IMPORTANT - Buy yourself this water supplement called Biotin. It is known to speed up and thicken hair. I grew one inch a month and sometimes 1.5 a month.