Here is an interesting question for couples aim towards women!

Would you let your boyfriend if he offered to buy you clothes : tops, shorts, skirts, pants, dresses, panties, or bras?
Updates:
Not all the time.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• YES- I always want more cute bras and pants, and if he picked them out they'd be even more special and sexy if I knew he liked them :)
    In terms of tops and trousers etc. I'd like it if I also liked them clothes :D But I wouldn't want him doing it too often

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Only if it's a special occasion or if he went to a concert and got me a T-shirt as well... =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My boyfriend has taken me shopping and I assumed I would be buying my stuff but I was almost giddy when he asked to buy my panties when I put them down at the register. Then he continued to buy me a couple shirts and some household items.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he insists on buying. But I would only allow him to buy one item, not many of them. I can pay for my own stuff since Im not a gold digger.

He can give his opinion on clothes though if he wants but not underwear. I choose and buy thst shit myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I could use a fresh opinion on my wardrobe sometimes, and plus I'd have something to wear the next time we went on a date. I also think it would be really cute to see what he'd think I look good in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather he didn't. Thats something I like to do myself.

2|0
    0|0
  • i'm kinda prideful and if i know his job is hard i don't feel good accepting it. if he would insists i'd let him do it, i'll just buy him some stuff on some other day. ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally, yes. But we'd have to pick them out together, if he does it alone I may not like them and not wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • If I even had a boyfriend - no. I wouldn't trust him to get anything right, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure if he wanted to. But it doesn't mean I have to wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• I've only been trusted to handle buying bras without her supervision. Plain but still sexy, 36B, no loud colors, "and not those stupid playtex ones"

Besides that I'm pretty helpless.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes