What clothes do guys like a girl to wear?

I have a date tomorrow with the guy that i really like and i want to dress something that i guy would like

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Casual or formal?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its formal

• Show All
    • Thanks for MH ;) I hope you look great!

• That orange dress IS a killer dress, those heels are great too... that woman on that pic looks amazing... that definitely is the route you should go.

Just look killer man... put time and effort in it, you'll look great.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Guys are always impressed when a girl dresses classy. Classy is always in and it's always a little sexy. So find something that makes you look like a good woman that he needs to respect and treat right :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0
  • just wear something that makes you feel sexy. it doesn't matter if it is an old t shirt and jeans, just as long as you are authentic, comfortable, and enjoy yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • T-shirt and jeans? Are you kiddin' me atomiccarrot? No offense but leave the fashion advice for the girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • my self i like seeing women in a dress like a dress from the 50s id rather see that the a chick in short shorts

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion. Party, Leather mini, fuck me heels and no panties

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear something you are very confident in! He will like that…

But dresses are always nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Killer dress, killer heels. Killer everything.

1|1
    0|0
    • This girl know what she's talking about. Guys have failed on this one.

• it all depends on where you want the date to go

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt and jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • You could wear nice dress pants and a nice, more formal top with a cardigan or layers if you usually don't dress up very formally. But definitely you should wear a little bit of make up-it will make you feel more confident. I know for me when I wear some make up, it mostly makes me feel more confident.
    Make sure you feel comfortable in whatever you decide to wear on the date.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what your doing and what your comfortable in i like when girls wear simple things like tank tops or tees with shorts or jeans / pants like these www.debshops.com/style-1000063015.html www.debshops.com/style-1000065113.html?cgid=1123 www.debshops.com/style-1000064928.html?cgid=1123 www.debshops.com/style-1000064197.html?cgid=1123

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes