Do you consider yourselves as hot or not? or you just don't care?

the title says it all!!! do you consider yourself as hot or not? or you just don't care about it? personally i don't really care if i'm hot or not... i like myself as i am lol
cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34239920.jpg

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't call myself "Hot" but I'm definitely not "Ugly" either. I don't worry about that. I do care about how I look but I take care of it for myself. I don't care what others think. I learned that it's more important for me to be happy with how I look.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• I feel good about the way that I look, and I think that I can get a hot woman who'll think I'm pretty hot. :-)

Works for me!

1|0
    0|0
  • I see myself as just a average guy looks wise I have been told by women though that I am pretty attractive so who knows. But there will always be people who find you really attractive and some that don't just life so I guess I don't really care all that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really give it too much thought
    it's unimportant to what I do. I do like
    to dress neatly, within my spectrum of colors
    and I've before been called stylish.

I think Alessus explained it well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really have no clue, I try not to think about it too much. I appeal to myself, and try to keep it that way.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would say I am hot but also don't care when I get said oppsite by random hoties. I normaly don't like to say I'm hot but most of the times I hunt for girls this is what I need to say to get the needed confidence up that girls 'find hot'. I would say I could get any type of girl but saiing this puts me on a bad light.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ugly af but I could care less what social media could say about me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care about it. If I am, sweet... if not, it's not gonna hurt any, lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't really care. I mean some people can think I'm hot and some can think I'm the most hideous thing they have ever seen. Makes little difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped worrying about what women think. Having been told plenty I am far from eye candy, I would have to say not.

0|0
    0|0
  • For my age I am good and better. Hot? Am working on it and will be in some time lol Again it's a matter of perception of those who look ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• No not hot. Just average. I try not to think about it because there's a lot of things about myself I hate, but I've got a body I can use and things could be worse so I'll deal with it lol :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm getting to the point of not caring because it seems those who concentrate too much on looks - because there has to be some physical appeal initially - are also idiots themselves.
    If someone likes your personality too, they'll find you better looking anyway. So it's all good!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not hot. But not hideous either lmao. It could have been worse. I'm grateful that I'm relatively healthy. Lots of things I would change if I could but it's not a terrible situation.

1|2
    0|0
  • I consider myself more or less average, I don't know. I think I look alright, nothing special though. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care for physically classifying myself, in my opinion the body is nothing but an organic, temporary vessel for the soul. But I love myself, and all I need to know is that I truly would rather be myself than anyone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot? I am more on the cute side I think.
    But I am content with myself. I wish everyone was. We would live in a better world if everyone accepted themselves. I honestly believe that a lot of problems are caused by low self-esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people consider me hot while some don't. It doesn't really matter what people think because I'm quite happy with how I look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the way i look :) So i don't care about it at all :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I am not hot. I am an extremely ugly woman. People have been telling me that since I was 12 years old. Men always reject me, and they tell me it's because I am very ugly. So I know I am not hot. It would be living in a fantasy world to consider myself hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • you should have more confidence =)

• People tell me I am ugly all the time. It has nothing to do with lack of confidence. There are people who exist who aren't good looking and unfortunately I am one of those people. Thanks though.

• Depende from the view point :)... i like myself thats the important :P

1|1
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes