Smokers sexy or not?

I mean from style and looks point of view i know it isn't healthy.
please answer honestly.
I am not talking about adicts here just style
  • cool and stylish
    Vote A
  • not cool looks crap
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i feel like 4/5 of the repliers didn't read the question.
I asked what looks "cooler" in style and fashion and pics. yeah it smells crap and hurts your lungs and causes cancer. but that wasn't the questions.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks cool in photos, but if someone actually smoked, that would be a huge no. (Im fine with "fake cigarets". The vapour kind.)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• B - not sexy at all...
    What's sexy about blackened lungs?

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, if he's an attractive, clean cut, nice guy, chances are watching him smoke to me is sexy.
    If he's scruffy, smells bad, no motivation, different story.
    In the long run, I don't care if someone smokes or not as long as they don't get on my back for smoking occasionally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm the only girl who finds smoking attractive. I don't smoke cigs either I find the taste gross but I love the smell for some reason and don't mind if a guy smoked around me. I love weed too.

0|1
    4|0
  • The opposite of sexy. It's a disgusting habit. I don't even want to walk next to someone who's smoking, I would never date someone smokes

3|0
    0|0
  • Smoking is so so so gross and it's an instant deal breaker for me. I wouldn't even waste time checking out a guy if he was smoking.

2|0
    0|1
    • What's with the down votes for everyone who is not attracted to smokers? lol

• The idea looks "cool" but because of movies, like in The Breakfast Club, personally I wouldn't date a smoker, I want your health to be great and your hygiene so... No, I don't not find it sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can think a guys cute, see a cigarette in his hand and he INSTANTLY becomes unattractive to me

3|0
    0|1
  • it doesn't make you any more or less attractive in my eyes

1|0
    1|0
  • Totally not cool for me. His lip is mine, not cigarette's...

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I don't want him to smell like cigarettes. It looks cool but the smell is disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 7

• Being a tobacco pipe and cigar smoker myself I love it when I see a women smoking a cigar ( happy subscriber to the cigar reviewer and smoker cigar vixen she is an attractive and knowledgeable women when it comes to wine and cigars. ).

0|0
    0|0
  • VERY VERY VERY unsexy. Instantaneous deal breaker and massive anti-boner.

3|1
    0|1
  • Only if the girl is smoking with my cock in her mouth

0|0
    1|1
  • No way. Even if it's "fake". Even more embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan of it to be honest.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not sexy at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • in time itll get real ugly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes