If you girls allowed or want a guy to wear woman's shoes what would it be?

Self explanatory, answer as you like.

60

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! I get very excited by a guy dressing in drag, including high heels. I've even gotten a number of guy friends to let me transform them-Big turn on for me. I think a nice pair of basic black patent 4" pumps is good for starters, but I will make you graduate to other styles, like open toe styles, strappy sandals, etc.
    With me, you're not getting off so easy, by just wearing heels though. We'll have to go the complete route with a wig, dress/skirt, make-up and sexy undies/lingerie.