Is it weird taking a picture to the barber?

I'm going to the barber tomorrow and I have a haircut in mind that I want but I don't know how to explain it to him so I was going to put a pic on my phone and show him. Is that weird? There are jokes about people who bring pictures to barbers.. I figured they'd prefer if you bought a picture if you can't explain it. What do you guys think?

98

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's the only way you can make sure you get what you want - that and choosing a really good barber.

Most Helpful Guy

• not weird at all. its your money you're going to spend and you want your hair cut exactly how you want it and can't depend on the barbers judgment to get it right without some idea of what it looks like so its all good man. bring a picture. if anything I would think you're a dumb ass for not bringing a picture and expecting them to know exactly what you want by description only.