Is Kim Kardashian hot or not... or just fake?

2143

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 42

• I would die f'ing that woman. Yeah she is hot. Corny? Absolutely but she is till physically one of the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Her wide hips and big butt are EXACTLY what I would want. That me say that again... EXACTLY!

• Those some rough looking pictures. She's hot. I wouldn't bang though. I don't think she's fake in terms of butt and boobs. I think they are real, but idk. It doesn't matter because like I said I wouldn't bang no way.

• She's hot and she can rob me anyday. I don't care she slept with many men, she's got no STDs and has money to rebuild her vagina. Kanye is very lucky :)

• Frankly she doesn't do much for me. She has a pretty face but from the neck down she is proportioned funny. Hate her butt. Not the type of girl I would take out even if she weren't famous. I've thrown better back.

• A lot of Armenian girls are.. shall we say... well endowed by nature?

• I hate her, but I'd beat it, haha. I'm not offended by "fake", to be real honest. Especially if we're talking someone I'll probably never meet and almost certainly never date. If I'm just seeing pictures of you, shit, whatever makes you look good, haha.

• I don't really care if she's fake or not, nor do I bother with her face and features (I may not be able to recognize her inspite of having seen her innumerable photographs), what I like is her body - I LOVE those curves :-D <3

Used to follow both Kim & Khloe on Twitter when I'd joined Twitter but soon realized it was all junk coming through so I unfollowed - the same I did to Paris Hilton too ;-) But I follow Paris' mom, Kathy though - hot woman ;-D

• I will openly admit that Kim is hot. She may use make up and other enhancers, but when she looks good she looks great. She may not be the hottest, but I don't know too many people who'd say no to her. The popular thing on the Internet is to denounce anything associated with her or her family so I don't know how accurate the answers will be

• She's got a great body.. her personality is childish and lame in my opinion. she does have killer boobs and a nice ass... her sister Khloe is ugly in the face but has a nice body as well.

• Show more from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 21

• I think she's gorgeous. She has always been. I get why a lot of people like to judge her so easily, and I assume they don't watch her show when they're saying that she doesn't have a personality.. Because she does. She's a really nice, funny and normal person.

• Not a big fan. She used to be so much prettier when she was more natural but now she just looks like a hard, plastic mannequin. Also, she has the personality of a stone, so she fails in both departments.

• She may have as much personality as a teaspoon, but she's stunning (before and after surgery).

• She's still pretty but before all the plastic surgery (its extremely obvious she's had it) she was naturally beautiful!
    cdn1-www.realitytea.com/.../...efore-and-after.png

hollywoodrooster.com/.../...before-and-after-2.jpg

• I liked her 2007 face better but she's still attractive

her having plastic surgery doesn't negate her beauty. an artificial beauty still looks better than a natural average girl

• Ugh... She's disgusting. I wouldn't fuck her let alone even be friends with her. She is ugly and so fake.

• She just likes too much of the wrong kind of attention and her man too. I am sure she is not trying to be fake, but maybe she doesn't want use to know everything about her. Some of those things in the magazines that they put out are photoshopped, for Example: If they have an image already they and flip it around from another magazine and make it a New add, or they can take an image and make it look prettier then it is. They also take a horrible image or a goofy one of them and make them look like they are fake or they are just writing a bunch of BS about these people, who have money and that are famous, Just to make a Story about someone because they have nothing else to write about.

• I think she is pretty and her sisters but I just am dissapointed in them because they are crazy and do some stupid things.

• Yeah she's a gorgeous woman. They talk about her way too much but that doesn't take away from her beauty, even if she's not your type.

• I use to think she was really pretty until I saw her cry.

• I like the way she looks, she is very beautiful in my opinion, but her personality is a turn off.

• Show more from Girls
    11

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more