Am I attractive or not?

Ok based on my profile picture do any of you think im, pretty, cute, or attractive in any way. And please don't lie just tell the complete truth. And rate by my PROFILE PICTURE.
  • 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-9
    Vote C
  • 10+
    Vote D
thanks for all the votes :D
Hey I got a new look and I want to know how you all like it. So please vote again based on my profile pic. :)

2369

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, you're really freaking adorable But you seriously don't need to do something like a quiz on a forum to get rated as attractive or not. Some of those girls at school can be rotten little stink bombs. I know that firsthand. But those who are your friends will help you know where your true value lies, and they will always be there to assure you of your beauty, inside and out. If they don't, perhaps you should re-evaluate your friends list.

P. S. I have a feeling you could wear a deep purple eyeliner really well. You have really nice eyes.

• OMG thanks im definitely putting u as my most helpful comment
      ps ur awesome and good thing my fav color is purple