Do guys like lingerie?

Think this is pretty self explanatory
* if yes, what is it about it that you like when your girl wears it, because it will obviously end up on the floor in a few seconds

424

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea i guess most guys do.
    For me i like it kos its a good prelude to foreplay and i love foreplay. Its more sexy to imagine the rest of the little "treasures" hidden beneath the lingerie than to look directly at a naked girl.. its more fun to ply with each other and remove the lingerie and clothes in fun way.
    And you are wrong when u say it ends up on the floor after a FEW seconds.. no it may take ages to take it off, teasing each other giving a striptease kinda show, or it may just be hiked up your body when the guy takes u in a wild n fun way and rides you.