Guys: Do you prefer a girl to wear a skirt or pants on a date? Or do you have no preference?

I just was curious. I don't mind wearing either. I just wondered if wearing a certain item of clothing made a different impression on you guys. Obviously, the length of the skirt matters...

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Skirt hands down unless we're going into a situation where a skirt might be too awkward like a football game where our seats are up high and a bunch of guys are gonna see up her skirt as we climb the stairs. If she doesn't care, I sure don't. I get turned on seeing other guys coveting my woman because I know I get to take her to bed and do all those things they can only fantasize about.