What beauty gurus should I subscribe to on YouTube? (Makeup artist in training)

Like I said above I was just wondering if any of you know of any good beauty gurus. I'm a makeup artist in training and I'm trying to get more experience and trying to learn more from experienced youtubers. So I'm already subscribed to shaaanxo and Lauren Curtis. They are both really good but they both have blonde hair blue eyes and pale skin and I'm trying to learn how to do makeup on all diffrent people and learn like what colors to use on diffrent skin tones and what looks best on diffrent people I guess. I'm looking for a beauty gurus with brown hair brown or green eyes tanish skin that describes me haha. I'm subscribed to Nicole guerriero who's good but I need more people. thank you<3

41

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl