Guys opinion on a club outfit!!!?

I am going the club next Friday and i have no clue what to wear. I want to look sexy and hot but still beautiful!!

I was thinking about something like this:
www.syahdiar.com/.../

With some black heels and golden accessories, makeup and hair done similar to Selena Gomez in her come and get it music video!!!

What do you think?
If you have any other ideas please let me no, I really want to hear the men's opinion too!!! ;)
Update: it's a formal nightclub, really clean!! I know that I would not be a problem with people stepping on it, I have worn other long dresses to clubs before!!!

I'm more interesting knowing if you like the dress or not?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• images.asos-media.com/.../image1xxl.jpg

Something like this for a club. Women should be able to run away if needed so tight mini-skirts are not ideal.

Of course it depends who you're going with, what the club's focus is and what you will be doing at the club :)

Most Helpful Girl