What is up with these kids wearing neon green shoes and yellow socks and shit?

This is more of a question for guys. Do kids think red shoes with blue shorts look good together? I don't. Why do these little dudes wear this shit?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cute. One of those where it looks so stupid that it makes you smile. Stupid cute.
    I do the same most of the time. I like this shirt and I like these pants, I don't care if they don't match.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm, there are other things i worry about lol, people's style is simply that, their style... its whatever their personality like to do. Lol maybe it isn't for you but for them... it is... maybe your style isn't what i would wear... but i would be like... whatever lol