One item of clothing you would NEVER throw out?

Just a quick question for the girls.. do you have any favourite piece of clothing you could never part with? I know I could never go without my leather jacket!!

143

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had to pick one thing, it would be the flannel I'm wearing right now. It happened to belong to a family friend who died when I was younger, but he made a big impact on my childhood. The flannel is pretty old, and it started to get a huge whole in the elbow, so I cut the sleeves off. It has personal value, and I'm also just really obsessed with flannel.

Other things I would pick would be the football jersey my husband bought me, my dad's baseball jersey he gave.