The #VMAs are on, anyone tuning in?

I usually don't like award shows 'nor do I care to watch them. I'm only looking forward to Beyonce performing and that's it. LOL

710

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a huge Maroon 5 fan so it would be cool to see them. But... football is on and I'm forbidden to change the channel. I jus can't disappoint football.

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably will watch to see if the performances are better than last years. I usually just watch the performances but if they start off bad or don't improve within the first 30 seconds then I change it to something else.

• Haha IKR! Everyone just wants to be on the news & be talked about good or bad, damn popularity contest that's all it is but millions of us tune in. Others take it literal and up the butt though xD I'm not that crazy about who wins and stuff.