Is Korean makeup really as good as advertised?

Korean makeup - "better quality for the price than most high end makeup"...

I would never want to spend 100 dollars on a lipstick... Seems crazy to me.
So, is Korean makeup really as good as advertised?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some yes ! this is widely known here in japan. perhaps more than cosmetics, their skincare is celebrated as the best.

all i know is that i use this korean brand called ”innis free” because it's organic and free of many of the famously harmful chemicals like alcohol denat. and parabens amongst others. i swear by their facial sunblock/primer with keeps my skin matte, evenly-toned and flawless all day without touchups and i don't even apply foundation or anything. i get compliments on my skin all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool! What's that sunblock/primer called?
      I'm always looking for good new sunblock products (I don't tan... just burn O. o).

• Show All
    • Great! Thank you. =)

• thank you ♥︎

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• well like most well know brands you're usually paying more than what it really costs but I gotta say Korean products do hold well to their name. in my experience at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • My GF is Korean but from Japan her make up is always amazing compared to the white girls here in my country. Im white by the way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Most of them are. They would have to be because in Korean a lot of young people put makeup on so they make as good as possible so they can get more attention to the young people. In Korea, younger kids like middle school and high school kids know makeup better then the adults. And also Korean people tend to have sensitive skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. The point of advertising is to get you to buy something. Bare minerals are a pretty good brand and so is Dermablend. I'm pretty sure both of those aren't Korean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not really.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes