Guys? Which is more attractive in your opinion?

Girls who are sort of tomboyish/hipsterish, or girly girls who have curled hair and dresses?
  • Tomboy
  • Girly Girl

117

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more interested in conversation, intelligence and good personality than looks, and while I hate to be judgmental I've always found that easier to find in tomboys (or geek girls, or anyone who is happy just to be themselves). This could be because the 'girly girl's try to hide their personality behind makeup and vapid expressions, or just that the only girly girls I have ever interacted with have been the particularly vapid ones.

I'm not saying that all girly girls are stupid, just that many I have spent time with appeared as such, comparitivly, and this has given me some bias against them.

• Your reply was mature, honest, sweet, and sensitive. Voted Most Helpful and gave you a thumbs up. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my question :)