Most Helpful Girl
1. I have found that the key to very natural looking makeup is to use a light hand (when in doubt, use less product) and make sure that there are no harsh lines (blend everything well).
2. Don't use foundation unless you absolutely have to. Using tinted moisturizer or a light concealer only in the places you need it looks less cakey and is easier on your skin.
3. Go easy on the blush and make sure the edges are blended out.
4. Mascara is very difficult to mess up. Just make sure that all of your lashes are completely coated if they're blonde and that the mascara doesn't clump you're lashes together.
5. When I use pencil liner, I like to smudge it a tiny bit with a q-tip to make it look less harsh and more smokey.
6. There are lots of great tutorials on youtube. I would check out Lisa Eldridge and Essiebutton's channels.