What kind of gym clothes do women look the hottest in?

I have to take a gym class at my university and there's one super cute guy I cross paths with all the time. He stares sometimes, but I kinda want to get him to notice me even more so that he might approach me. I have to wear gym clothes since it's a cycling class and we're not allowed to wear just sports bras or anything. So guys, what is your favorite type of clothes on a girl working out or at the gym?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't go sports bra style, how about like a sports tank-top or a T-shirt with the midrif cut or revealed in some fashion (sports bra thingy underneath), and short spandex shorts, you know, show some skin girl.

Most Helpful Girl