Pale skin and dark hair? Do they look good or bad together?

I'm thinking of dying my hair a dark brown for the winter, it's kind of a medium brown right now with reddish tones. But the thing is I get quite pale in the wintertime, so would dark hair suit that complexion?
  • Yes, dark hair and pale skin looks good
  • No, dark hair and pale skin don't look good

48

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, how dark? Black? I kind of hate it on myself. Do you have light eyes? If yes, it will probably look good due to the contrast. If not, then I don't know. I guess it depends on your features. I don't like it on myself at all. It makes me look like the girl from the movie: The Grudge.

• Yeah, I have blue eyes. And not definitely black, just dark rich brown.

• Then it will probably look good on you! Go for it.