Body painting art?

do u know wht is it? do u like full body painting? ever had one b4 ? wht design u would like to try? cons and pros?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen pictures and videos of full body painting. I think it's a pretty cool form of art. And depending on what is painted it can actually look as if she's wearing clothes. I was amazed. I've never painted on a person or been painted on so I got no experience in that. I don't think I can feel comfortable enough to let someone paint me. And you know one of the embarrassing reasons. And I also think that it must be kind of hard to wash or get the paint off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I usually love body painting, but only on dressed models. I would love to be painted in animals (reptile, zebra, feline, fish, bird, etc) but also in vegetals, and abstract things or combined themes. With letters or digits painted on me would be fun also. I would also love to paint someone else, but not a naked model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fan. I've been in attendance while it's been done, but don't yet have tools (nor a model) to practice with. So, it's just something I'd be interested in doing (maybe only a bit, maybe a lot).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet - what would you suggest
    & what would be one you'd try once?

0|0
    0|0
  • There was one I saw a long time ago, of a woman who had a piano keyboard running down her side. I never wanted to tickle the ivories so much. :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes