Body painting art?

do u know wht is it? do u like full body painting? ever had one b4 ? wht design u would like to try? cons and pros?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen pictures and videos of full body painting. I think it's a pretty cool form of art. And depending on what is painted it can actually look as if she's wearing clothes. I was amazed. I've never painted on a person or been painted on so I got no experience in that. I don't think I can feel comfortable enough to let someone paint me. And you know one of the embarrassing reasons. And I also think that it must be kind of hard to wash or get the paint off.

Most Helpful Girl