What is the perfect length of nails your prefer on girls?

GUYS: which length of nails looks best/sexiest/hottest/prettiest, etc in your opinion? do you like claws, super short, or in the middle (like at the very end of your finger) ... just curious and this may not even be a factor but im wondering because for guys it is, i think when guys have long fingernails and dont trim them its disgusting and they can sometimes look girly lol. Anyways please take the poll and comment as well :)
  • super short, below the tip of the finger
  • medium length, ending around where the finger tips ends
  • past the finger tip ends, more clawish
    Vote C

14

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman that takes good care of and gets her nails done regularly makes her sexier in my opinion. Pretty nails make a woman's hand look so good. So attractive and I tend to want to gravitate to her. It's one of the first things my eyes go to on a woman!

Do you get yours done? And if so what length do you do them and color?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care how my bf thinks my nail should be. I keep them short because otherwise they get in my way