How pale am I do you think?

Am to pale, or not that pale?
I get called 'pale' and i wonder if i am very pale not pale or light in your opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Opinions on how pale or not pale you are will be biased based on the relative pigmentation of the opinion giver, and what is most common in their general area. You look like you have some Northern European in there somewhere, so you are going to be coming across as fairly pale to a lot of people. You are less pale than I am though, so to me you don't look pale at all :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What country is Northern europe? I am italitan :)

• Show All
    • Lots of Lombard influence in the north of Italy, and around Salerno, Capua and Benevento especially.

• Thank you stupid me haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think you are pale. not like Edward pale anyway. you look normal... nothing to worry about in my opinion... and you are pretty...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 10

• You're light. I've seen much paler girls (myself included).

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fairly pale. But I wouldn't worry, I am too. Life doesn't end :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true:)

• :) It's not like you look unhealthy, you're just pale/light skinned. All I say is get foundation to suit your skin or a touch lighter. When you're as pale as us, 1 shade too pale our skin tones doesn't show up as obviously as 1 shade too dark.

• You are pale but its not like it catches my attention immediately. It suits you very well and nobody cares if you're pale or not with your beauty

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay thank you for you reply :) I just would like to be tanned more i am from Italy and never was tan strange haha

• I know that feel. If you really wanna be more tanned then ou could try self-tanning cremes/mousses/sprays :)

• Yes! Actually I might try a spray tan it look better than me doing it i would not look good if i did it haha

• OH MY GOD GIMME YOUR BEAUTIFUL ALABASTER SKIN.

You're the best kind of pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pale. You need a tan.

0|0
    1|0
  • you're normal XD you should see me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, you're absolute gorgeous

0|0
    0|0