What is this necklace called, where do I get it?

I live in a big city and I've seen some guys wearing this necklace. I don't know what to call it and it's hard to find pictures of it, but it looks like a metal cylinder or slug hanging from a chain. Do you know what this is called?



Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

  • It looks like a little lightbulb at the end of the chain. It is called a lightbulb necklace.

    • Nah I already tried searching for that name and I got necklaces with literal lightbulb design on it. This necklace just slightly resembles a bulb or a metal slug... man this is frustrating I cannot find the name of it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes