What are some fashion styles that you can't stand in the opposite sex?

I hate the pants that sag below the butt on guys. I also don't like the black cargo pants that a lot of gothic people wear. My brother used to wear these all the time and they made him look weird.

Also, eyeliner on guys.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if they're out of fashion at this point but ugg boots were the ugliest fucking fashion trend ever.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Although I think leggings are incredibly comfortable, it bothers me when girls wear them as pants without pairing it with a long enough top to at least cover their ass. It just looks trashy on some girls.

2|0
    0|0
    • YES. Or the girls that wear super crazy patterned leggings with a short shirt.

You just can't wear leggings without a long enough shirt unless you are super model size. They are not flattering.

• I've never seen them work any other way

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Hah, I was with a girl who had a really interesting taste in clothes, so many times I picked her up and we would go out I thought "Oh.. you're not changing first..." She was beautiful and it didn't bother me.

Favorite is the yoga pants, I would like to high five whoever invented them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not really like that girls wear leggings as pants all the time or girls wearing yoga pants everywear. Also not a fan of crop tops, I have no need to see your whole stomach.

2|0
    0|0
  • High waisted pants and shorts. Scene girls who wear those huge ass hats. Dumb. Basically any girl who dresses like "I'm so unique and stylish, look at me!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much just uggz. They used to be a huge trend, and everyone would wear them at every time of the year, it felt like. No bueno.

1|1
    0|0
  • wearing those doc martens with a flannel tied around your waist in mid summer and red lipstick. To me EVERYONE with red lipstick looks like an 80's prostitute. But that's none of my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather pants, Boot cut trousers, Pullovers with hoods, Lace Bras dangling with a shirt on and loose pants which show butt cleavage are all a big turn off !!

0|0
    0|0
    • and yea the XXXXL black clothing and full face covering prevalent in some places !!

• I don't like high waisted shorts. It just looks weird and kind of dumb.

1|1
    0|0
  • anything "scene" *shudders*

1|1
    0|0
  • High rise jeans, never liked the look of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably High waisted shorts and pants

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Skinny jeans and beanies when it's not cold out.
    RIDICULOUS.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand guys who wear really really tight skinny jeans.. Looks like there balls are going to explode in them.. It just looks really uncomfy 😐

3|2
    0|0
  • Fedoras, satchels, plaid shorts, "funny" t-shirts that just make you look like a 12 year old. Athletic socks with sandals, muscle tees, polo shirts, wearing athletic sneakers EVERYWHERE, and high-end (Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, etc) sneakers for that matter as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too tight jeans on men *vomits* or justin bieber style...

also stuff like this :

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5049a4df3470.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Saggy pants, snapbacks, dirty old sneakers, fedoras, wife beaters (only ok time to wear wife beaters is when it's too hot to wear anything else, and you can't go shirtless).

1|0
    0|0
  • Saggy pants, extemely tight skinny jeans, and wife-beaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't the opposite sex, but I fucking hate ugg boots. They're so fucking ugly. Why would you buy them

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys that wear basketball shorts and basketball shoes, socks with sandals, sagging, and cargo pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never liked it when men sag their pants, I actually get urges to pull their pants up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes