Please evaluate my looks from 0 to 10?

Please be honnest, I really want to know were I stand, I am not looking for an ego boost.
Thanks.

103

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't you just do this? I already gave my opinion. Here's some advice. Don't worry about what other people think of you. It doesn't put value on your life or give you credibility. Be you and love yourself. You'll be so much happier.

• yes, I know but I am just curious to know were I stand, I think the other question that I ask was not well asked, I think that 7,5, that was your answer was well above at what I think I stand...

• Why would you think you are below that? You're a good looking guy. You are a 10 to some girls. I just prefer more rugged looking men.

Most Helpful Guy