GAGers!! Which lipstick/lipgloss color do you prefer?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 21

• @LittleSally I like no. 3 in your post. @JulieXO I like No. 1 in yours, I could totally see either of those two shades looking good on my lips. I have similar shades in my makeup kit already.
    The three shades shown in the main post are just a bit too severe for me or my coloring. If I wore any of those three the only thing anyone would notice is my lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like matte or satin finish lipsticks instead of glosses.

But there are so many! I like warmer and darker shades of red/burgundy/brick and berry/wine colors the most. But I also like medium/darker pinks/mauve colors and brighter, orange based reds as well, depending on the shade. Out of the choices you have, the red one.

I have medium tan/dark tan skin tone as well. The last one would be very loud. Not bad, but a bit much for everyday wear, personally. Like neon pink on full lips on tan skin. Nudes are also hard for me to get into. I have Nude Beach from Too Faced. I like it sometimes but other times its like "this is really light..."

Having said that, I've seen very dark skinned girls and tan skinned girls pull off those colors very well, so its just my preference. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • i have a warm skintone too (you can see my skintone in my profilepic).. and i mostly use bright pink and red.. but rarely nudes

• None of the ones you posted, they are all a touch too much imo. I prefer a natural pink tone like this:

www.alreadypretty.com/.../naturally-pink-lips.jpg

or a darker tone like this:

colekcolek.com/.../dark-purple-lipstick-color.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm personally into nudes and corals. darker colours r something i rarely do.
    this is my kinda thing:
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../2.jpg
    www.google.com.au/url

1|1
    0|0
  • Lip gloss is terrible stuff and I don't understand grown women who wear it, it seems very much for teenagers in my eyes. Plus, my hair just sticks to it and that ain't sexy in anyone's book! I like vintage pink shades, soft, natural pinks that are matt and not glossy or sticky, just enough of a shade difference to highlight my lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my dark colours. Dark purple/ burgundy. But always have a soft sot for red. Anything dark and im good

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • out of these the red one. personally I prefer nude lips and dark smokey eyes because my teeth are yellowish.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like red lips, or a light natural ish pink color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes