Do I look better in glasses or without them? (Pics)?

I wear glasses everyday so I was just wondering whether I look better with or without them. My mom hates them haha, what do you guys think?
s26.photobucket.com/.../...19_zps8e936ba5.jpg.html

s26.photobucket.com/.../...55_zps14a97e9c.jpg.html
  • You look better WITHOUT glasses
  • You look better WITH glasses

1546

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm... there's two ways you can look at it I suppose.

If I let my heterosexuality speak , I think you look more sensual and intimate without glasses on. If you're trying to say... make all the boys turn heads in glee and girls be green with envy. Without glasses is the way to go.

However, if I let my soul speak , I think you look more sophisticated with glasses on , more of a well read intellectual who attract others to her company because of what resides within one's inner world than what exist on the outside.
    Less of a primal charge you can say.

SO!
    Choose your own adventure eh?

The statistics says it all.
    The lads being lead by their sexuality think you look "better" without glasses outweigh those who think you look better with them on 2 to 1.
    While the girls are rather 50/50 on the issue.

Wear it according to the occasion I suppose.

That's my 2 cents.

• Thank you so much for your answer! I honestly love it when I get answers from you; they are either really interesting and insightful or just hilarious xP

• lol , what a mom.

• or should i say... mum heheheheheehe