Attractive or nah?

Be honest, you won't bruise my self esteem ;) and if I'm not your type can you please be more specific? Thanks! And I'm 17 FYI

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my type but you do have the facial shape that would attract a former friend of mine. So you got opportunity.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty, but a little plain (frankly, who isn't without makeup). 17 is a great time to experiment with makeup. You have nice bone structure though, so there's no need to overdo it with contouring and highlighting.

You seem to have nice skin so don't jump on the foundation bandwagon, instead use a BB cream or concealer. Since you have small eyes, mascara would really open them up more and eyeliner would make them pop. Also, cleaning up your eyebrows would make your face a lot more soft and feminine.