Chick with tattoos , HOT or NOOOOT?

Guys what do you think about a dark haired Spanish looking pretty girl with tattoos on her arms? Hot or not. Does it make you think she's a sexy bad girl or does it make you think she's childish and doesn't have much respect for her own body? What are your thoughts,

322

Most Helpful Guy

• Asked many times. Guys thoughts are mostly even on this topic. About half think it's hot and the other half think it's not. So do whatever you want. You like having your arm or whatever tattoos, do it. If not, forget it. Your body, your choice.