Girls: How strongly do you feel about tattoos?

I want to get an idea of how strongly girls like or hate tattoos. For example say I have a really sweet shoulder/upper arm tat. How sexy or unappealing do girls find that? Is it too much, not enough, just right, etc?
  • Love tats
  • They're kinda nice I guess
  • Huge turnoff
    Vote C
I will clarify my question a little. Assuming the tattoos are tasteful, how much tattoo can a guy have and still be sexy? If you don't like tattoos, is any amount of them a turnoff/dealbreaker, or can a guy have one or two and still be sexy?

222

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends. Personally, tattoos that appear more abstract and symbolic are more appealing than for example, a face. It sounds like you're not planning of anything vulgar (thank goodness), but make sure that your tattoo doesn't discriminate or insult anyone (which is a huge turn off). I don't ever suggest putting anyone's name permanently on yourself (no matter how sure you are about your significant other).
    Ultimately, it's your body that the tattoo will be on! So you should pick whatever makes you happy!

Most Helpful Guy

• my whole arm is covered, and i definitely get pre-rejected (rejected before approaching) just because i have them and i am sure i get judged. but on the plus side, im sure girls automatically accept me just because i have tattoos and it makes them drip. go figure