Could I pull off a fringe? (Pics)?

I'm seriously considering having a fringe aha, do you think it would suit me or look stupid haha. I just want a haircut and a fresh change :P then I'm sort of worried because it's not like it will grow out straight away.

s26.photobucket.com/.../...53_zps0e773f66.jpg.html

s26.photobucket.com/.../...46_zps3df2e38b.jpg.html

s26.photobucket.com/.../...55_zps6c66c76f.jpg.html

Or do you have any other recommendations?
  • Fringe
  • No fringe

611

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can pull off a fringe, but I think you'll look better like now than with the fringe. You have really pretty eyes, so right now there's no hair around, which makes them stand out, but with a fringe, I think that glow they have will be somewhat lost.
    You still gonna look good, but in my opinion what you have right now is better.