Could I pull off a fringe? (Pics)?

I'm seriously considering having a fringe aha, do you think it would suit me or look stupid haha. I just want a haircut and a fresh change :P then I'm sort of worried because it's not like it will grow out straight away.

s26.photobucket.com/.../...53_zps0e773f66.jpg.html

s26.photobucket.com/.../...46_zps3df2e38b.jpg.html

s26.photobucket.com/.../...55_zps6c66c76f.jpg.html

Or do you have any other recommendations?
  • Fringe
    Vote A
  • No fringe
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can pull off a fringe, but I think you'll look better like now than with the fringe. You have really pretty eyes, so right now there's no hair around, which makes them stand out, but with a fringe, I think that glow they have will be somewhat lost.
    You still gonna look good, but in my opinion what you have right now is better.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I'd say: try it. My feeling says it won't look worse on you... your present look is splendid and I think a fringe will look at least as splendid!

1|0
    0|0
  • You are gorgeous no matter what

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea ofcourse by the way the first pic looks dope.

1|0
    0|0
  • You girl go for a fringe.
    dakn gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't try anything funny with that gorgeous face, you're a sublimely gorgeous lady

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thank you sir! Wow thanks :-D

• I am no sir. But a noble steed sent to his princess with a word if advice about a fringe.

• Okay so can someone please explain to me what a fringe is? Then i can give u an honest answer!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha here:
      Bangs (also known as fringe in the United Kingdom) is a shaped cutting of the front part of the hair so that it lies over the forehead.

• Oh! Ok!! Then definitely!! You looke great with those!!

• Haha thanks :)

• You seem pretty so you could pull it off if you wanted to

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you would look cute with a fringe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. You look hot though. You look good like you are

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

Recommended myTakes