Guys is it true that you all rather girls to not wear makeup?

Would you rather us girls not wear makeup because you like the natural look? Or you don't care and you think we look pretty either way? :)

320

Most Helpful Guy

• I think makeup makes a girl pretty, but then there are those girls who go over the top. Those who go super over the top are obviously hiding something that they feel insecure about, which tells me that they are not happy with themselves. This is just my theory.
    I like girls who wear minimal, if any, makeup. It shows that they are not scared to show who they are and being natural (or close to it) is just more attractive to me than a girl who puts on a pound of makeup. The girl I am crushing on atm is a girl who I cannot even tell if she is wearing makeup or not. I really like that. However, do not be afraid to wear makeup. Not too much though.

Most Helpful Girl

• A little bit will do. I only use a bit of lipstick and powder. That's it.. Sometimes an eye make up but i can't live without lipstick or lipgloss on :)