If you don't like men with a lot of body hair, is it ok to ask them to shave?

Or better even, wax?

I mean I know men have more terminal hair than women and I don't mind some on the legs and arms. But chest, back and privates is just kinda gross. Sorry, no offense intended
It's just to me the right looks far better than the left
https://trimzero.com/images/manscaping02.jpg

https://www.pakfunchat.com/bodyhairremove.jpg
No my boyfriend is blonde and has fair light body hair. Not a lot in general but sometimes I wish he would was his chest. Is it ok to ask?
And my friends boyfriend has very dominant body hair. Middle eastern roots and you see it there in particular. And she feels the same way about it I do. So in her case there would be more areas to shave or wax. Is it ok to ask for that too?

We obviously don't expect it to be baby smooth every day but, you know take care of it

114

Most Helpful Guy

• if your guy wants to please you then it is okay to ask but if he says no then you have to understand why he doesn't want to shave. Maybe he has tried shaving it before and has given up because of how fast it grows back. Guy's head hair is a whole lot different from their body hair when it comes to growing.

• I don't think it's that different actually. The main difference in body hair between men and women is that women have more vellus hair while men more terminal hair, that's the thick hair. But we do have terminal hair. Like on our legs and I doubt it grows faster and thicker on you than it does on us.

Well ya I can live with a no. My friend on the other hand idk. As I said her boyfriend is very very hairy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok to ask him to trim it. But to shave entirely, it's up to him. You shouldn't press him to do it. You know, shaving the whole body is time consuming and requires maintenance, waxing is painful and laser treatment is costly. It's a personal decision.