Firstly, I have a 26 inch waist. My hips (referring to the actually pelvis, not my bum) is 32 inches.
I would like to shrink my waist to 24 inches. I feel as that if my waist was shrunk to 23 or less it would stand out too much against my hips since they are quite wide.
So, my questions are:
1. Will a corset shrink my hips a bit as well?
2. How many months or even years must I wear the corset to permanently reduce my waist by 2"? Or at least enough that the results last years or so, or until I gain significant weight? As in... assuming I stay the same weight, how long will the results last, if I corset for say, several months to a year?
3. How long do results take usually? I'm slim and don't have much fat on my waist. I think that only 2" worth is fat, the rest is probably muscle and bone. Considering this, how long would it take to get results?
4. I do not wish to lose weight... is it difficult to eat while wearing the corset? Is it best to eat when the corset is off?
5. Lastly, where do you recommend I buy a corset?
Most Helpful Guy
Do people still consider wearing them?
Looks awful to me anyway !!0
Most Helpful Girl
just don't do it. There's a reason why this died with the early 1900s-50s. It cruses your skeletal structure and move your organs to places where they shouldn't be. You can develop digestive and spinal problems. If you planned on having children and breast feeding it hinders that as well. Just go to the gym.1