Guys, does how a girl dresses make a fuck?

Ok lets say u see a cute girl one day (college for example) she's dressed up in girly clothes. She has a cute face and body.
Then the next day she's dressed in a large tshirt and jeans.
Thats what she wears most days is mens tshirts.
Would that be a turn off?

The girl is broke as hell only has 2 pairs of jeans and maybe 2 girly shirts. she's usually stuck wearing her exs, and dads tshirts lol ghetto n embarrassing!! Im having a hard time getting a job cuz I've been through some stuff and can't pass a background check (conditional disscharge ill get past it) but yes. Guys would a girl wearing guy tshirts 24/7 be a turn off

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter that much is she has something going on with the rest of her. When you get a few bucks go to t e thrift store and buy an outfit or two. Some of them will sell you bags of clothes for a few bucks. Or go see the mission and ask if they give out clothes or vouchers for thrift stores or wal/kmart. Good luck!

• Right thats a good idea thank u

Most Helpful Girl