Guys, does how a girl dresses make a fuck?

Ok lets say u see a cute girl one day (college for example) she's dressed up in girly clothes. She has a cute face and body.
Then the next day she's dressed in a large tshirt and jeans.
Thats what she wears most days is mens tshirts.
Would that be a turn off?

The girl is broke as hell only has 2 pairs of jeans and maybe 2 girly shirts. she's usually stuck wearing her exs, and dads tshirts lol ghetto n embarrassing!! Im having a hard time getting a job cuz I've been through some stuff and can't pass a background check (conditional disscharge ill get past it) but yes. Guys would a girl wearing guy tshirts 24/7 be a turn off

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter that much is she has something going on with the rest of her. When you get a few bucks go to t e thrift store and buy an outfit or two. Some of them will sell you bags of clothes for a few bucks. Or go see the mission and ask if they give out clothes or vouchers for thrift stores or wal/kmart. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
    • Right thats a good idea thank u

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• lmao man a CUTE GIRL is a cute girl we can give a damn what she has on to a certain extent tho of-course

aslong as she doesn't look homeless who cares

it woldnt be a turn off or on for me aslong as she has good hygiene i guess

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thank u n thats true. My ex never complained and thats how I dressed when we met. I guess I just feel ghetto

• you can look how ever you want but in the end if your cute thats all that matters, couple that with be a pretty laid back person for example and im sure no man would mind your company. hell he might go around bragging about how cute is girl is

• Yes, if the clothing isn't at least hugging your skin and revealing your curves than its not doing much.

1|0
    0|1
    • See thats kindaa what I figured. Thank u very much for being straight up I appriciate it very much

• How a girl dresses doesn't really make a difference to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • So lets say her tshirt swallows her, im 4'11" and 108lbs wearing mens large and extra large lol that dont bug?

• Not really, I don't want to extend this to a challenge to see how bad a girl can dress before I notice, but I'd probably be fine with that.

• Ok well thats good to know thank u

• Not really. As long as it's coming off.

2|2
    0|0
  • Meh. Don't care.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Walking around campus, maybe 90% of the girls at my college wear men's t-shirts and track shorts paired with chacos/flip flops/tennis shoes. Many of them have boyfriends, so it really doesn't matter. I've seen so many guys dressed up in nice clothes walking with their girlfriends in big t-shirts and track shorts at my school.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sweet that makes me feel so much better :). Im not really sure what to expect going into college honestly.

• In college ( mine in particular) , most people dress for comfort so, it's not a big deal.

• The prettiest girls are beautiful fresh out of bed. Im my opinion, if you need a ton of makeup and cute clothes to look pretty, you aren't pretty, and no flowered blouse or dress can change that

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes