Men wearing scarfs, your opinion?

I'm planning to change my dressing style a bit. I'm curious as to what people think about men wearing scarfs, is it classy or is it another hipster style?

118

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look great! If you feel comfortable in them, and they look good on you, wear them! Personally, I think they look really nice on a guy when paired with a nice coat, but I'm not a huge fan of just wearing them with regular shirts as a part of the outfit. I know lots of girls who do like that look - it's just not my favorite. Wear what makes you feel good, and you'll look great no matter what!

Most Helpful Guy

• Some idiot thought I was a homosexual because I was wearing my scarf, but you have to reduce the chances of getting a sore throat and a cold and a bronchial infection somehow. I'd wear a scarf primarily for its function, not for its looks.

• So wearing something classy is homosexual now wtf. fuck em haters bro just stick to it if it makes you feel good

• One thing I learned so far is that the more the guys hate you the girls love you

• @James0 the person who accused me of being "gay" based on my scarf was a female, lol