Sexiest place on the female body for a tattoo (pics)?

422

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about where you get the tattoo done. I personally have wanted a tattoo for a long time but have been still 'deciding' on it for quite a few YEARS now lol.

I don't recommend tattoos to anyone just like smoking but if someone wants one tattoo or to smoke I don't stop them ;-) just because the credit or damage is permanent :-D

I personally think well done tattoos look very sexy and sensual. I've seen tattoos on backs, arms, necks, cleavage, waist, hips, lower back. thighs, calves, bellies, ankles etc and have found most of them attractive.

But I realize that it's not just where the tattoo is but also what it is and how it's done. If there's a way you can see an image of the tattoo on yourself before you get it done on, it will be better to decide.

• Thank you, young lady for your kind and thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :-) I wholly appreciate your generous gesture :-)

• You're most welcome!